Wednesday, December 15, 2010

AMAZING!!!! :D


Blogger world, I feel like I'm on top of the world!!! I just got back from an amazing weekend with my love, Andrew ANDDDDD I got my license! Gosh I'm so pumped! 



This weekend was amazing! I got to see Andrew then we went to his Robotics Pasta Dinner, that was fun :) The next day he had to work, but I got to hang out with his mom and sister for a bit. Then I got to make dinner, chicken parm.... YUM-O! Then Andrew brought me a rose, he is THE absolute sweetest guy I know :) Then the next day we got up super duper early and boarded the bus to 

New York City!!!
(Pictures to come)
And for a Mainah country girl, I was certainly overwhelmed. But I had Andrew there to take my hand and I felt as safe as ever! We went to go see the Rockets and then we wandered around New York, got a ton of shopping done and site-seeing. I especially loved seeing his face light up when we walked into the Poke'mon Center... It makes me love him more and more <3 

After a very eventful day we boarded the bus and headed back to his house :) When we got home we had dinner and watched TV... of course I had passed out. xD Then the next day Andrew went off to school and I slept in.. I felt kinda bad about that too ... But he got home, we had lunch then I was on my way back to Maine. :( 

When we passed the state border my mom and I went out to Ruby Tuesdays... NOW BLOGGER WORLD... I have a bone to pick with them. For one: They can't ration ketchup... I ask for ketchup and they bring my a tiny cup of it... What the poop!?! I mean I needed something to cover up the taste of their horrible burger. Two: My mom said her food was yucky too xD Three: I ordered a chocolate cake, in the hopes it would be ok... BOY WAS I WRONG!!! It was hard, and my ice cream literally had ice in it. Worst food ever! 

But it was made ok because we went out shopping and I believe I have finished my Christmas shopping for Andrew ;D 

Finally got home around 11-ish.... and was bed bound!

Today I woke up.. looked outside and said today was gonna stink. I had my license test today and I had to take it in a storm. Thankfully I had THE nicest examiner I'd ever met! He was GREAT! :D 

Thus bringing me to this current moment in life where life is fantastic in the aspect that I got my license and Andrew is coming up on Friday... but not so much with all the homework i have xD Iss the price I pay ;D

Well that's enough for me it's goin' on 11! And I'm pooped!
Nighty- Night Blogger World! :) Sleep Tight! 






"When it snows, ain't it thrilling? Though your nose get's a chillin'. We'll frollick and play, the Eskimo way... walkin' in a winter wonderland"

No comments:

Post a Comment