Monday, December 20, 2010

Marvelous Mondays

Good Evening Blogger World :)
Today is a glorious day, isn't it? The sun isn't shining and it's bitterly cold... BEAUTIFUL! Haha :) But it's not all bad. 


This weekend was great, my Andrew came up for the weekend. We went to a couple of parties and went shopping and got to spend some time together. Boy I missed him! And my sister is home from college for break. :) This house now feels like a home... 


On the plus side, it's almost Christmas. I love the winter season :) All the giving and loving and family togetherness. Andrew will be coming up for Christmas and I'm so excited. Although... I have a problem... Every time I see something that I think he might like I buy it! Haha, that's love!



Other than that blogger world, nothing super ultra exciting has been going on... Andrew will be up on Thursday :D had my first rehearsal for our new show today and vacation is in 2 days. Just gotta make it to Wednesday. Maybe a snowday tomorrow? ;D
Maybe!
HOPEFULLY!
YEAH!
(But probably not xD)


Anywhos... I gotta go do some more homework so I will be free for vacation! :D
Good night Blogger World :)



"True love never dies, it only gets stronger with time"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment