Sunday, December 5, 2010

Good, terrible, then ok again ...

Well I have let you down, yet again, blogger world. I think it's been two weeks since I've last complained to you. And I sincerely apologize. 


I guess I'll recap this week in a nut shell, but I really wanna tell you about my amazing weekend with Andrew and his family. 


As you may or may not know I went down to Andrew's house for Thanksgiving. And it was a great weekend :D !


So I went down on Wednesday, we met at a sandwich shop that has amazing sandwiches. Isss called Valerios! Pure Italian Goodness :D Then we got back to his house after a bajillion hours of traffic. xD We hung out and watched a movie :) Then he took me out to dinner. :) He's such a sweetheat! :D When we got back, and I passed out... but I could sleep with a smile because in the morning I knew I'd get to see him :D


The next day was turkey day!!  We got up early and went to his Grandmothers house. We set up her Christmas tree... which was a story within itself! This plug doesn't go there, why is only one half of the tree lit? xD It certainly was an adventure! :) 


The food was amazing! We went down stairs and passed out... which was perfectly acceptable because we had to get up at 3 the next morning to go Black Friday shopping. Boy was that a tiring day! xD We went out with Andrew's Grammy, who is an amazing woman just so the entire world knows. :)  and her friend Bob, who is a riot! :) I really do enjoy spending time with both of them. After a VERY filling meal we went out and viewed "Bright Nights" which was OUT OF THIS WORLD! It was an amazing display of lights all throughout Forrest Park :)





BEAUTIFUL! 

It was AMAZING! :) We got back to her house and relaxed because the next day we had to get up at 6 to go to Friendly's for breakfast :D Then we went back to the house and decorated and eventually made it back to Andrew's house. :) Where we all just kinda hung out before I left the next day :(
It was a fantastic weekend and I just didn't want to leave! But all good things must come to an end I suppose. But on the bright side, we got to see Gillet Stadium, home of my favorite team! The New England Patriots ;D
It was a fantastic weekend... but of course it couldn't last. This week was hell, for lack of a better word. Immature children who take their education for granted, and don't realize that it is a privilege and not a right. Teachers who point out a disability in front of the class, getting hit with a VERY heavy backpack... Lets just say come Friday I was in tears.  


After eating chocolate yesterday until I was gonna puke, and going to see my sister's show, life's gotten back to where it should be... not horrible. :)


So I'm starting fresh this week,  its gonna be a fantastic week because come Saturday I get to see the love of my life as we venture to NEW YORK CITY! :D So I'm just focus on that. :D 


Other then that, nothin' much has been happening Blogger World :) And I'm perfectly ok with that :)


So I guess its time to say farewell... I promise I won't be this long next time!














No comments:

Post a Comment