Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Isss Tuesday! :D

Well we have almost made it to Wednesday, more commonly known as "Hump Day". And  I dunno about you but I couldn't be happier! Especially because ...


IT SNOWED!!
It was amazing! I woke up yesterday morning and it was a blizzard outside! :D Although we had to go to school... I mean it is Maine for goodness sake, we got sent home. Which was absolutely amazing!

I went through the normal steps of the school day... history, homeroom, costume and makeup design and we got the phone call saying we were to be dismissed. :D I was jumping for joy ;D

I went home and helped my mommy finish decorating for Christmas, she always does such a beautiful job with it :)

That pretty much sums up my day yesterday... nothing super ultra exciting. But what can you do in the first snow of Maine?

Today wasn't anything special either but I'm not complaining. :) History, Costume, Study Hall :) Ohh study hall :) How I love thee! Lunch, with my meanie butt friend who said I was boring xD then Physics... oh how I despise Physics. It was great in the beginning but the only problem I have is that no matter if someone doesn't understand he keeps going with the chapters, which really screws you over because EVERYFREAKINGTHING is connected!

But hey, only a few more weeks of this class then I'll be off to calculus... Something I can actually understand! xD Haha


Other than that blogger world, nothing much worth writing about has happened. Tomorrow I have auditions for our newest show in our theater group. Hopefully that will go well :)

Only a few more days until I get to be with my Andrew again :) 


Well that's it for me blogger world, I promise I'll write about something funny tomorrow... somethin' stupid is bound to happen sooner or later... we can hope! xD




Sally: I've been looking for you, big brother. Will you please write a letter to Santa Claus for me?
Charlie Brown: Well, I don't have much time. I'm supposed to get down to the school auditorium to direct a Christmas play.
Sally: [hands a clipboard and pen to Charlie Brown] You write it and I'll tell you what I want to say.
Charlie Brown: [sticks pen in his mouth] Okay, shoot.
Sally: [dictating her letter to Santa Claus as Charlie Brown writes it for her] Dear Santa Claus, How have you been? Did you have a nice summer?
[Charlie Brown looks at her]
Sally: How is your wife? I have been extra good this year, so I have a long list of presents that I want.
Charlie Brown: Oh brother.
Sally: Please note the size and color of each item, and send as many as possible. If it seems too complicated, make it easy on yourself: just send money. How about tens and twenties?
Charlie Brown: TENS AND TWENTIES? Oh, even my baby sister!
Sally: All I want is what I... I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share. 



Tis the season ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment