Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Not Studying-- Sometimes Pays Off...

GOOD MORNING BLOGGER WORLD! Today is Tuesday, December 21st, 2010! And THIS is the Sillest Blog You'll EVER Read! 

I'm gonna be a newscaster when I get older... how'd I do? :)

Haha, like I said, Good Morning. :) It's a snowy Tuesday morning, and we only got one more day to go until vacation! Booyah! Unfortunately there was no snow day today, but what can ya do? 

I just finished taking a test... that I didn't study for.... and getting a 97-ish. (Round there... it's not exact yet) so I'm feelin' pretty good about this. I think getting all of my work done before Christmas break would AH-MAZING, but I would hold my breath... there's always more work to be done.

I talked to my Daddy last night, and we will be having our family Christmas on Thursday rather than Friday (Christmas Eve). See blogger world, my parents are divorced so the deal was that we spend Christmas eve with him and Christmas day with my mom. Sounds pretty fair. And this year my step-brother has to work on Christmas eve, and my Dad is very much a family man, so we're doing it a day before. :) Which will still be fun, nonetheless. 

And of course excitement and tiredness take me over as I anxiously wait for my Andrew to come back. I'm so excited for Christmas this year because he will be here... and when he's here, EVERYTHING is perfect :) And plus, I love Christmas! :D

Other than that, nothin' much since the last blog. Everybody at school is just waiting it out until break. So glum and gloomy... but just one more day! :) 

Well it's time for homeroom, blogger world so I will say farewell today! Who knows, something might come up and I may write more.. but who knows. :)






"Merry Christmas Charlie Brown!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment