Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Slacker slacker... xD

I sincerely apologize blogger world, I've been slacking when it comes to blogging. But I promise I will fill you in on what's been happening in my crazy life :) 


Friday: school was blahhh, until I got to Physics class. While we were working on velocity worksheets my phone rang... it was the gym, where I had put in my resume for a job :) they wanted to set up an interview! :D I was so excited! So I ran there after school and set it up then went to work out.
With a huge smile on my face I went to my friend Megan's house with Samara and Sara and we hung out watching movies and playing rock band :) It was an awesome night! The next day I went and got my haircut and went shopping with my Momma. 
Sunday was my out and about day we had a huge meeting a few hours away that took up the whole day. But it was SO much fun!
Monday was blahhhh... I woke up at 3 am and COULD NOT for the life of me fall back asleep, making it be a really stinky day. 


NOW TODAY!!


TODAY WAS AMAZING! First block, we were supposed to have a quiz but instead my teacher let us watch a movie :) Second block, our costume project that was supposed to be due today has been moved to next week when we get back from Turkey Day Break! Third block is my study hall and I just kinda screwed off xD Fourth block was my physics test which I'm hoping went alright. THENNNN.. I went and spent some time with my favorite teacher before my interview. I was so nervous but he calmed me down, he's such a great person. He's the person I talk to about a lot of things :) And even though he's a butt head sometimes I really will miss him next year when I go away to college.

Then I walked to my interview in the pouring rain, good thing they already know me or else me walking in soaked would have made for a bad impression. xD I'm not super ultra confident that i got the job that I hope I did. He asked me a bunch of questions and I answered, he kept saying "Good Answer" so I'm hoping something good will come of it. If not, just gotta keep looking. :)

Now all there is left to do is visit my Daddy and pack for my trip to Andrew's tomorrow :D


I've never been so excited in my LIFE! I've missed him so much I've been going nuts! All I want is a hug :) and tomorrow.... LESS THAN 24 HOURS I will get my hug! 

I promise I won't slack off as much as I have been, blogger world. Life's been kinda hectic lately and I have to take care of that before I blog. But I BACK! I may or may not blog tomorrow, but we'll have to wait and see :)


Well I am off to visit my Daddy :) TTFN! Ta-ta- for- now! :D  




"Here is a little song I wrote 

You might want to sing it note for note 
Don't worry be happy 
In every life we have some trouble 
When you worry you make it double, don't worry be happy "
~Bobby McFerrin


No comments:

Post a Comment