Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Average Wednesday :)

GOOD EVENING BLOGGER WORLD! 

Today was an okay day... went to school had history, costume and make-up design, study hall then physics. Nothing too special. :) Laughs and smiles were about the halls because its WEDNSDAY!! Only two days left until the weekend.

One funny thing that I will mention, because Sara reads my blog... Is a little dialog between us this morning: (Enjoy)
Sara: Have you ever had partridge before?
Me: No
Sara: It tastes like chicken
Me: Wait... was it in a pear tree?
Sara: No.. it was...
Me: YOU JUST KILLED CHRISTMAS! 
Study hall, silly enough to make even the crankiest person smile :)


I'm pretty excited about this weekend, I get to go hang with my best friends Friday night and Saturday :) We're gonna play Rock-Band! I'm-a tell you something blogger world... I am NOT coordinated enough to play Rock-Band xD At ALL! Annnnnnnnnndddddddddddd! We're gonna work on our class night routine. :) We are going to do our own rendition of the "EVOLUTION OF DANCE" (Imagine that with an epic announcer voice). I can't wait! We get to get up on stage and make absolute fools of ourselves, the next day we'll be graduating anyways so who cares!?! 

Well, I think that's all for today blogger world... Nothing super exciting, just gonna go make some no-bake cookies for people. :) I feel the need to bake. 


7 More Days Until I get to see Andrew :D



Farewell Blogger World, we shall meet again tomorrow. Have a good night all! Keep on smilin' :)




"Friends are the cookies in the supper bowl of life" :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment