Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hello My Dear Blog!

I'm going to copy what my dearest "Blog of Pogg". He does this thingy called "Thirsty Thursday" where he tells you 20 random facts about himself. I'm only copying this because I'm too tired to write out a full blog. xD Sorry to those who actually read this ... Let's call it :



"Tacky Thursday" ;D
Here we go....



1. I'm listening to 92 Moose
2. Now I am watching Community xD
3. I have a speaker system in my bathroom so I can listen to music in the morning while I'm in the shower.
4. Pink is my favorite color
5. My bedroom wall is covered in pictures
6. I have a vase of roses on my nightstand from Andrew :)
7. I love Math
8. Physics is my favorite class
9. I have a history test tomorrow
10. Milk Duds are my favorite candy
11. Andrew Pogg is amazing
12. I have dog named Tasha
13. I have a cat named Seymour
14. I make a mean chocolate peanut butter cake 
15. My friends and I doing the Evolution of dance for class night
16. My rug is pink
17. I can run 4 miles and NOT die
18. I am so excited for next week (But I'm sure y'all already knew that ;)
19. My cat just fell off my bed xD
20. I have really fuzzy pajama pants on :D


Well that's it for today blogger world. I'll give you a recap of my days tomorrow :) 

One last thing before I go...

6 MORE DAYS UNTIL I SEE ANDREW!!




"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep at night because reality is finally better then your dreams"

I love you 

1 comment: