Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday, Monday, Monday...

Well... today could have been THE absolute worst day of my life. I woke up thinking "Oh! Today will be WONDERFUL!" .. boy was I wrong. I woke up with an awful headache but luckily my Mom let me sleep in for a bit. I got to school and checked in with the attendance office. There was a stack of packets for ordering our senior cap and gowns. I had all I could do not to cry. Graduation is so far away and yet so close. I can already see all of my class mates marching down the football field, and the worst part is we'll probably never see each other again. :(  
I can't decide whether or not I'm ready to graduate yet... there are so many unknowns out there, but that's just part of growing up I guess. Gotta take things one step at a time... 


School just had this overall grumpy factor to it.. people in the halls were exceeding rude and disrespectful... and not just the Monday blues either. And I'll admit, I was one of the grumpy people, but I didn't lash out like the others did, I just sat there quietly waiting for the bell to make it's final ring. Today just wasn't the better of days for anyone by the looks of it... but what can ya do but keep moving forward, right? :) 


... Now I'm feeling kinda opinionated today, so please just bare with me..
We've all had relationships that weren't the best they could have been, ended badly, along those lines. But don't you think that when your former partner is extremely happy with another person, you would respect that. For instance, one of my boyfriends broke up with me a few days before our one year anniversary. I was devastated, but I said ok and let him go because I knew it was probably best for both of us. A week later he was dating another girl, and I was really hurting, but I said alright and moved on myself and a few weeks later Andrew came into my life and I couldn't be happier. :) But when someone says they're not happy being with you anymore, you would respect that, because if only you're happy then it makes for a terrible future for the both of you. This is never the case of course! I get harassed by ex girlfriends saying "You took him from me!" no... you were too stupid to let him go! "I don't like you!" Okee, I've never met you so how you can make that judgement I'm not quite sure... It's frustrating as the significant other because you're the happiest you've ever been but then you have this girls (In my case) nipping at my ankles like a bunch of frickin' Chihuahuas! I've seriously had my fill of people like you for a VERY long time, he's happy, I'm happy, let us BE happy!  


There! You don't understand blogger world how much better that makes me feel xD It's all this built up frustration with today coming out in a harmless, healthy manner. :) 
ON A MORE POSITIVE NOTE:
9 more days until I get to see Andrew :) For real!


Andrew is so good to me, even when I'm so down like I have been today he always manages to make me feel better. Even if it's just Skyping with him for a minute to see his smile. He's always there to help me make it through the day. :)


Well Blogger World, I'm off to make cookies for my friends birthday tomorrow! :) I hope you're all having a wonderful day and remember...


                   Keep Smiling! :)





“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.”

B. Olatunji

No comments:

Post a Comment