Friday, November 12, 2010

The Stupidest Blog You'll Ever Read... Intro!

I'm not one for blubbering my feelings out into the open but I thought "Hey, what the heck!" I can't guarantee I'll "blog" that much, who knows this may end up being a one shot deal! Let's get this baby started, hmm... what first?


GOT IT! 

BLOG... who even came up with that word? B-loooo-ggggg. What does it even mean? Let's turn to our pal urbandictionary.com!


"n. Short for weblog. A meandering, blatantly uninteresting online diary that gives the author the illusion that people are interested in their stupid, pathetic life. Consists of such riveting entries as "homework sucks" and "I slept until noon today." v. intr. The act of posting to a weblog." --- Haha, sounds about right! But I'm not one to judge. I got a Twitter, and I swore to myself I never would but I did. What is this world coming to!?!?! :O


Well I think that's enough of my silly blabbering for a bit. :) Lemme tell you fellow bloggers a little about myself...


I LOVE BAKING. I LOVE my family. I LOVE my boyfriend Andrew, who actually inspired me to get a Blog, he just doesn't know it yet ;D I've failed my drivers test twice. I'm a type A perfectionist.( see how those two don't mix well?? ) I had a stroke when I was 8 and I always try to have positive attitude about life.  I have a kitty and doggy and they are my babies. I plan on being with Andrew for the rest of my life, and opening up a Bakery and Floral Shop with him someday. Theater is a way of life. I got to meet Michael Franti and sing with him. And I'm a math nerd... 


I think that's enough for the first blog... I think. How long are these things supposed to be anyways? Hmmm.... so many questions to be answered, SO LITTLE TIME! Hahaha :)


Good- Day Blogger World :)







"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment