Sunday, November 14, 2010

Computers and Vampires, oh my!




Well blogger world, you have tricked me into coming back yet again! Lemme tell you about yesterdays events which weren't all that exciting but they're worth writing about...


After writing my blog I went and finished my sister's birthday cake, and lemme tell you.. IT WAS CUUUUUUTE! I'm no professional that's for sure but it did take me an hour and 45 minutes to frost and decorate it. As seen to your internet left  :) It's not perfect but it sure was yummy, and that's all that matters. :)


Then my sister, boyfriend and I went out driving and taking pictures. My sister is taking a photography class at school, her assignment was to take pictures of water... and me ;) She's actually a phenomenal photographer. That's my big sisa! :)


We drove around to a few parks and took pictures for a couple of hours then went to wally- world (Andrew's favorite place xD )  I got her birthday present, a vampire book. NOW... everyone one is subject to their own opinion, but VAMPIRES!?! I mean they're awesome in movies and depending on the author they're usually quite good in books. But to fantasize about them? Really?! If they kiss you, you DIE! That's wonderful... it's like a you look but you can't touch kinda thing. xD 


After dinner at my grandparents I came home and sat in front of my computer and started typing my 50's pop culture paper. Now 2 hours pass with Marilyn Monroe and Elvis and a message pops up on my computer saying "YOU FAIL! We're gonna exit out of Microsoft Word now! Muhahahaha!" 
      ... Weeeeeeeeell maybe not quite like that, but it was sure close in my book! 6 pages of research and effort GONEZO! I threw my hands up in the air (no I didn't say "A-yo gotta let go" either) grumbled walked out in the kitchen got a glass of water, went back into my room shut down my computer then sat on my bed. 




I was FURIOUS! I had saved and saved and SAVED and still Word never fails me and loses that ENTIRE document. 


Thus I must begin again.... But other than that it was a great day :) I think that's enough for today Blogger World :) More of my nonsense tomorrow when I get home from school... OH school... how you make life interesting... and a pain in the rear! 


So long my fellow Blog-ites! :D




"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect, it means that you've decided to look beyond life's imperfections" 









No comments:

Post a Comment