Saturday, November 13, 2010

I have returned!

Well Blogger world, I'm back! :) I have to admit it kinda nice to write down all this stuff, even if no one reads it. 


I guess I'll tell you about last night :) Last night was certainly interesting. I got to see all of my friends and hang out with my bestie Sam. But something just didn't feel right, like there was some sort of tension. But what can ya do? After the hour car ride there and back I curled up in my bed and talked to the love of my life. And to be quite honest I was so tired I don't remember half of our conversation. Take this morning for instance, I was checking my messages and apparently I texted him "DON'T KILL ME". Now there's one thing I need to make VERY clear, Andrew would never hurt a fly, let alone a person. After a while of thinking I figured out that I was quoting my favorite movie and musical... 


LEGALLY BLONDE!
I know its silly but it is on my favorites list... like Little Shop of Horrors, Grease, ya know. The usuals. :) 

.... I love how when I searched for Legally Blonde I get pictures of random blonde people... not the actual movie. xD Gotta love the internet. :) 


Anywhos... I get home last night and my sister and her boyfriend are home from college for the weekend to celebrate her birthday :) Which reminds me I gotta go finish her birthday cake. Yummy Chocolate with Peanut Butter Frosting. :D Yumm-o! I should probably go do that before I forget again. But before I go I'm very excited and I have to tell EVERYONE, even if they don't care... 


Thanksgiving this year will be spent with the love of my life and his AMAZING family! I'm so excited I can't see straight!


I don't want to sound pathetic but I haven't seen Andrew in a week, I know ... "OH NOOOOOO! Whatever will you do, you poor poor baby!" =P But he lives 3 states away, and a week for me is like an eternity without him.  I just love him so much, he's the other half of my heart. :) I know you don't know I have a blog yet, but I love you. :)



Now with a big smile on my face I will say farewell Blogger world, for now :)




"And here I am just waiting for this storm to pass me by. And that's the Sound of Sunshine... comin' down!" :)

Inspirational Words of ~Michael Franti 


No comments:

Post a Comment